I pledge to be kind and take no shit.
I pledge to give a shit about science, social justice, and human rights.
I pledge to work toward being anti-racist, anti-sexist, anti-homophobic, anti-transphobic, and non-abelist.
I pledge to do my part to save our planet and give a shit about climate change.
I pledge to care for the emotional and mental well being of myself and crew as much as our physical safety on and off the water.
I pledge to love the shit out of life and cultivate joyous and pleasurable experiences for myself and others.
Take the Poop Deck Pledge to have a Psychologically Safe Boat in 2021 to create more awareness of social justice, community collaboration, and team cohesion. This program is for individual use only. For teams, programs, and organizations contact me for offerings.
What you receive with the Poop Deck Pledge Safe Boat Program:
- 3 hours of basic training, language, discussion, and reflection on issues of emotional intelligence, psychological safety, team cohesion, and a basic understanding of how to be anti-racist, anti-sexist, anti-homophobic, anti-transphobic, and non-ableist.
- Resource lists and an exclusive subscription to my inclusive newsletter.
- Action Plans via newsletter for ongoing accountability and community action.
- Official pledge of kindness with a very cool certificate and waterproof boat sticker mailed to you.
- Public registration with your skipper, boat name, and home port listed on the Skipper Jenn website indicating you are committed to being kind and providing a safe place for all sailors.
What you need to do to be regsitered as a Be Kind Safe Boat:
- Sign up for the course
- Open the substack email with information in it.
- Take the class live and participate, or watch the recording and don’t participate.
- Pass a short test and take the pledge.
- Apply sticker to your boat or gear. Keep doing the work.
Poop Deck Pledge Psychologically Safe Boat Program
June 13, 2021 9am-12pm PDT via Zoom Be kind and purchase this three hour course with resources, ongoing action plans, and a pledge with amazing swag to show you have knowledge of emotional intelligence, psychological safety, team cohesion, and a basic understanding of what it is to be anti-racist, anti-sexist, anti-homophobic, anti-transphobic, and non-ableist on and off the water. This is for individual use only, teams, programs, and organizations need to contact me for alternate offerings. EARLY BIRD FIRST WORKSHOP SPECIAL NOW THROUGH 5/31 $10 OFF! (regularly $50)